04 juni 2008

Josh

Once I had a friend and he's name was Josh.
He was a pink elephant and lived under my bed.
You could only imagine the joy and adventures
we had together.
Josh would tell me stories late into the night when
darkness embedded the country.
Every time I was sad Josh would comfort me and
tell me things would be alright. Through happiness
and sadness, Josh was there.

When Josh told me to get a gun I didn't hesitate.
He showed me how to use it and sad that people
are evil, and all he ever spoke was truth.

That night I went down to the mall and I took the
gun. Josh stod beside me and as I fired it he laughed,
a devils laugh, and so did I for it was the right thing to
do.

Now I have walls around me, windows with bars. They
called me an animal and sentenced me to life.
But Josh will get me out, I know he will.

He has just gone on a vacation.

Inga kommentarer: